Real estate has long been the go-to investment for those looking to build long-term wealth for generations. Let us help you navigate this asset class by signing up for our comprehensive real estate investing guide.
|HOA approval usually required||HOA approval usually not required|
|• Rewiring or adding electrical.
• Anything structural, like removing interior or exterior walls, moving plumbing, or changing or adding rooms, including major bathroom or kitchen renovations.
• Exterior changes like a new roof, exterior paint or landscaping, a new front door, trim, or gutters, or other exterior features.
|• Interior paint or wallpaper.
• Light fixtures, including switches and outlets.
• Sink, shower, and bath fixtures.
• Interior trim, like baseboards or crown molding.
• Kitchen appliances, counters, or sinks.
• Landscaping in your fenced backyard (as long as it will not be seen above the fence line).